H2O e3 User Guide
Thank you for your purchase of H2O e3 and welcome to our User Guide.
Here you will find useful tips to help you get started on your H2O e3 and all the support that you will need.
Can’t wait to see what you’ll get with your H2O e3 Cleaning System order. Take a look at everything in the box.
Here's how your package will come
What's in the box
- 1 x H2O e3 eActivator (this is already attached to part 4)
- 1 x H2O e3 eSprayer attachment
- 1 x H2O e3 eMop handle
- 1 x H2O e3 eMop dock
- 1 x H2O e3 eMop head + re-usable double sided microfibre cloth (pre-attached)
- 1 x Power cable with plug
- 1 x H2O e3 eSqueegee
- 2 x H2O e3 mini eSprayers
- 1 x Measuring spoon
- 1 x H2O e3 Cleaning System manual
Watch the video and learn how to make S-Water with your H2O e3
- Add 3g of table salt using the provided spoon.
- Place the lid on the eActivator and shake for a few seconds to mix the salt and water.
- Plug the adapter into the eActivator and press the ON/OFF button (the indicator light will turn red) to begin the electrolysis process.
- Wait for 10 minutes (the indicator light will turn green) and then unplug the adapter.
- The S-Water™ is now ready to use!
- Optional: To improve effectiveness add some white vinegar using the provided spoon and shake to mix in.
NOTE: The generated S-Water™ (with or without vinegar) will be effective for 1-2 weeks. After two weeks, its effectiveness will be lowered considerably.
WARNING: Do not drink, heat, or mix the generated S-Water™ with any cleaning or sanitizing products and keep it out of reach of children
Here's how to put together and use the eMop.
- Install the eMop Head onto the eActivator Holder, as shown in figures a) and b) below.
- Connect the two aluminum pipes as shown below in figures c), d), and e).
- The buckle hole on the upper aluminum pipe should be aligned with the buckle on the bottom aluminum pipe when connecting. Make sure that the buckle clicks into the buckle hole for secure assembly.
Video 1: Cleaning, Sanitizing and Deodorizing items
Video 2: Cleaning & Sanitizing surfaces
Video 3: Cleaning & Sanitizing common touch points
Video 4: Cleaning & Sanitizing bathrooms
Video 5: Cleaning, Sanitizing & Deodorising toilets
Video 6: Cleaning & Sanitizing floors
NIf you’re having trouble with your H2O e3 Cleaning System please visit our Customer Service portal at support.thane.ca to access your account and check on your status. For parts replacement, please visit warranty and parts for more information.
Alternatively, feel free to browse through the topics in our Frequently Asked Questions section.
This form is only for warranty registration. If you require any help or support, please visit our Customer Service Portal for assistance. Before submitting the form please ensure you have followed all the steps in the setup guide.